The 95th Scottish Salon will be conducted under the recommended procedures and regulations of FIAP and PSA.
In addition to this abridged information below please see the FULL DETAILS OF OUR RULES contained within the following areas of this website - CONDITIONS OF ENTRY - ENTRY FEES - DEFINITIONS - CLUBS/GROUPS . Please check all these sections to ensure your entry conforms to our requirements and theirs.
- Completion of our ONLINE ENTRY SYSTEM, and payment by PayPal is preferred.
- Entries containing Projected Digital Images MUST be entered using our Online Entry System.
- FOR PRINT ONLY ENTRIES; Completion of our ONLINE ENTRY SYSTEM is preferred, or you can use our MANUAL ENTRY FORM , and post with your prints.
- GUIDANCE NOTES are available to download if you require help with completing the Online Entry process Guidance For Individuals Click Here or Guidance For Groups Click Here .
- There are SIX separate Sections this year
- THREE PROJECTED DIGITAL IMAGE Sections - Monochrome Open (PSA PID Mono), Colour Open (PSA PID Color), Nature PDI (PSA ND).
- THREE PRINT Sections - Monochrome Open (PSA Large), Colour Open (PSA Large), Nature Print (PSA ND).
- There is an Entry Fee payable for EACH section - see ENTRY FEES for full details
- The exhibition is open to anyone; provided their entry conforms to the exhibition rules.
- There are discounted rates for Groups or Club Entries.
- In addition to the Individual Awards, there is a Trophy for the Best Scottish Club and a Gold Medal for the Best Club from outwith UK, and for within the UK excluding Scotland. See ‘Groups/Clubs’ for more details.
- A maximum of 4 photographs per author may be submitted to each section
- Each entrant will receive a printed colour catalogue.
- Accepted Prints and PDIs, and Awards will be eligible for FIAP & PSA honours. See ‘Awards’ for full details
PLEASE POST YOUR PRINTS TO - Scottish Salon, Libby Smith, 34 Braemar Crescent, Carluke, Lanarkshire ML8 4BH Scotland
SPECIAL ARRANGEMENTS have been made if you wish to have your prints forwarded to the following exhibition. Please indicate this on your entry form.
EDINBURGH INTERNATIONAL - Closing Date: June 2018 - Note although our Exhibition date and their closing date overlap, we have made arrangements to meet their deadline.
Online Entry will be available on their Website
Please remember that this exhibition requires THEIR OWN ENTRY FORM AND FEES.